By being a member of MKF we endeavour to supply you with:
- A Membership Card – which attracts special benefits and discounts on purchases from selected kite retailers all over the UK.
- Up to date information with quarterly issues of The MKF News – our club newsletter.
- Public Liability Insurance for up to £5,000,000, wherever and whenever the member is flying a kite safely for pleasure – not just at club events.
- Free admission to all MKF events.
- Preferential arrangements/reduced/free entry to many other National Festivals and events.
- Being kept up to date with last minute news and events with the E-newsletter (sent by email straight to you).
- Having the opportunity to meet with other fliers and makers, having access to information on events, plans, books etc, learning new ideas, making friends ………. and, oh yes, flying a few kites!
Single Membership – £15 or Family Membership – £16
When becoming a member of MKF you will be asked to agree to abide by the Club’s Rules and Code of Practice. The Club’s rules are here.
Single membership (£15 + 73p PayPal charge)
Family membership (£16 + 77p PayPal charge)
Alternatively, an application form to join MKF is available to download and print here.