By being a member of MKF we endeavour to supply you with:
- A Membership Card – which attracts special benefits and discounts on purchases from selected kite retailers all over the UK.
- Up to date information with quarterly issues of The MKF News – our club newsletter.
- Public Liability Insurance for up to £5,000,000, wherever and whenever the member is flying a kite safely for pleasure – not just at club events.
- Free admission to all MKF events.
- Preferential arrangements/reduced/free entry to many other National Festivals and events.
- Being kept up to date with last minute news and events with the E-newsletter (sent by email straight to you).
- Having the opportunity to meet with other fliers and makers, having access to information on events, plans, books etc, learning new ideas, making friends ………. and, oh yes, flying a few kites!
Single Membership – £15 or Family Membership – £16
When becoming a member of MKF you will be asked to agree to abide by the Club’s Rules and Code of Practice. The Club’s rules are here.
To join MKF, please download and print the application form here.